Thursday, 6 March 2014

Sams Introduction.

Sam speaking (Golden Nips)! As one of the 'Allies of Convenience', I guess I should take a little time to introduce my self.



My army of choice are the Blood Angels, the one and only vampire space marines (with some inquisition allies on the side). Why Blood Angels you ask? Well, they are marines, which means you like to think you are better than all your imperial counterparts. And who doesn't love deep striking Land raiders, the deranged Death Company and  Stormravens.

You will be able to see my Blood Angels in action is a short while.

Bye for now.

 
 
Don't forget to share this post and follow us, either by becoming a member for free (see right), or by following us on google+. It really makes a difference. Thankyou.


No comments :

Post a Comment