Sunday, 6 April 2014

New beginnings...

Hi, Zarak here from Scribblings of a Spawn, man this new place is roomy.

A little context:
I have been it the hobby for around a decade, only recently finding a regular gaming group, I am relatively unproven in tournaments, although this year may be my first. I will post anything and everything about my experience of the hobby, from my basic painting guides to more tactics related discussions. I am a devoted chaos player, who has until recently played only chaos marines and daemons, this year starting my necron army. It is all currently unpainted so if i do get around to posting any battle reports, they might start off a bit grey to start with.

What would you like to see?
Think of my section as a tale of one gamer as it were,  Being new to the whole blogging scene and all, I thought it would be best asking you, what you would like to see on here. Post your suggestions in the comments section below.

See you soon, Zarak.









Don't forget to share this post and follow us, either by becoming a member for free (see right), or by following us on google+. It really makes a difference. Thankyou.

No comments :

Post a Comment