Friday, 14 November 2014

Kill3rkroks Introduction...

Hey guys,

Well guess i'm the new blood of the group, with my warrriors of chaos.


So a little about me, I started playing Warhammer Fantasy at the back end of 3rd edition and was dragged further into the hobby by my orks and their amazing waaaaagh's. Unfortunately fell off the hobby for a few years (as I was far to obsessed with cars) but now I am back... Back to wreak havoc in the name of the chaos gods.

In terms of the hobby i'm currently starting a Warriors of Chaos army, which hopefully won't take too long to get set up. So any tips on playing warriors are more than welcome.

Any questions just ask, and suggestions are always welcome.

- Kill3rkrok







Don't forget to share this post and follow us, either by becoming a member for free (see right), or by following us on google+. It really makes a difference. Thankyou.

No comments :

Post a Comment