Friday, 14 November 2014

I'm Hooked...

Well, just played my second game of Warhammer fantasy. 1500 points against Daemons and I must say that even when i'm just learning the rules, IT'S GREAT FUN!!



Playing with my Warriors of Chaos against Daemons it made me realize just how fun this game is, even when you are behind, outnumbered and out matched, there is something extremely satisfying about lowering a full unit of 27 bloodleters to 0 toughness and seeing them wiped off the board with a single spell (I call hacks - Zarak). My setup this time was a nurgle sorcerer lord, a block of 20 warriors and 10 war hounds. I'm beginning to really enjoy playing with nurgle and love the way that the different gods completely change the way you play your army.

There is still a lot to learn, and personally I'm ready to let myself get submersed into the hobby once again, just the smell of plastic glue brings back good memories.

As always feel free to give any advice, tips or comments you wish... As all comments are welcome.

- Kill3rkrok


I shall reap a terrible bounty from the death that I sow in your name, Father Nurgle...







Don't forget to share this post and follow us, either by becoming a member for free (see right), or by following us on google+. It really makes a difference. Thankyou.

2 comments :

  1. The gods of chaos require you to post photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting...

      We will do... Once there is more to photograph, but we are still new to fantasy, so I can't give any set dates. I can upload some pictures of bloodletters, as I am about to upload my painting tutorial for them (basic).

      Photos have long been a problem child on this blog, so we have refrained from posting them for a short while now, now with a new camera , photos will start to appear more often, with the first being on the give away just posted.

      http://allies-of-convenience.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/give-away-1.html

      Delete