Wednesday, 3 December 2014

What would you like to see...

http://allies-of-convenience.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/what-would-you-like-to-see.html
 
Another short update again, first off, i would just like to say thank you for making last month a record for us here at Allies of convenience. It's really nice to see that there are actually some readers out there, and i really didn't expect all this so soon. Thank you.

Now that the soppy stuff is out the way, I thought I may as well ask you guys what you want to see on this blog...


And by this I don't mean change from warhammer to bakery, although I should think that that is obvious, I simply mean what aspects of the hobby are you intereested in reading, as its pointless for us to post things that your'e not interested in.

Comment below, or head over to a poll with preset options for you.

Thanks again, and I hope to see you soon.

Zarak.






Don't forget to share this post and follow us, either by becoming a member for free (see right), or by following us on google+. It really makes a difference. Thankyou.

11 comments :

  1. Any hobby is good hobby, but mostly post what interests you and the readers will come. It can be hard to keep up with posting if you aren't invested in it yourself. Also, it doesn't hurt to stir the pot every now and then with a contentious topic post or two.Things like waac vs faac or the portrayal of female models really get the comment section animated.

    Cheers,
    Zab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zab, it's a good point about the Waac vs Faac argument, I've mentioned it before, but perhaps it's time to get everyone from the blog together to make a post about it...

      Delete
  2. Mini's! It's why I go to all blogs. My joy is seeing how everyone takes the same miniatures, and builds, paints, and renders them with their own unique style and art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, I will have to do that soon, I've been meaning to post some pics of my bloodletters for weeks..... I mean they aren't great by any stretch of imagination, but it makes a change from the grey.

      Delete
    2. I still want to see them. It's one of my fav things about minis! Small scale artistic expression!

      Delete
    3. Well in that case, I shall be posting pics tomorrow :S

      Delete
    4. With Greg on that. Kind of wish the details on my Berserker squad I put together with some Puppet's war heads, shoulder pads, and FW Rampager squads showed better on any camera I had.

      Delete
  3. I agree with Zab; just post what interests you. People don't expect you to pander to them. -HellBane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, it's more like I am happy doing everything, and may as well ask what people like, I enjoy writing all types of posts, so I wondered what you guys thought, that way I can improve on my weaker aspects.

      After all, I am a blogging novice at best. Thanks

      Delete
  4. Thanks everyone for the help and support. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da blogsphere is a wonderful place!

      Delete