A somewhat belated post...

Happy new year guys! Hope everyone got the reinforcements that they wanted after Christmas!

Anyway, this is a quick update on what (little) I've been doing since the last post. I've got some fresh troops from the Shrine of Asuryan ready to fight against the enemies of the High Elves!



I built some Phoenix Guard...


One thing that I've realized about Fantasy compared to 40k is building the models can be a bit more of a hassle, in terms of getting the models to rank up. Not that there's a lot of options anyway with rank-and-file troops. In any case, I can't argue that they are lovely models.

We should be getting together a few times in the next week or so, which should give us all a chance to test out our new additions against each other!

Thomas.






Don't forget to share this post and follow us, either by becoming a member for free (see right), or by following us on google+. It really makes a difference. Thankyou.

Comments